* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Announcing . . .
Pickle Jam! to be held on May 3-5, 2019, in Boise.
A pickleball jamboree where players can play up to 36 hours of pickleball over three days.
WHAT’S A JAMBOREE?
- In the world of sports, a jamboree is a series of practice scrimmages against multiple teams.
- Scores are kept in individual games, but cumulative scores are not tallied. No medals will be awarded but swag will be given to each player.
- Think of it like a continuous school recess where players rotate out after games are completed, with new players rotating in.
- 125 players divided by skill levels or skill ranges.
- Play on 12 state-of-the-art indoor hard courts. All the perks of outdoor play without wind, rain, or cold.
- Hours: Friday 8am-10pm, Saturday 8am-10pm, Sunday 8am-4pm.
- Optional evening competitive round robins.
- Take a break from playing pickleball to visit and explore the beautiful Treasure Valley and its cities including Boise, Meridian, and Eagle.
- Meet up with old friends and make new friends.
INTERESTED AND WANT TO LEARN MORE?
INTERESTED AND WANT TO COME?
- Fantastic! Register starting January 20 at 2:00 p.m. MST at https://pickle-jam.com/register-for-pickle-jam/. (Note: Registration page will not be displayed on Web site until registrations are open.
Hope to see you on the courts soon.
Until then, Happy Pickling!