From Boise Parks and Rec
ADULT PICKLEBALL LESSONS
MANITOU PARK (MIN 3 MAX 10) – 2 COURTS
LEARN THE BASICS OF PICKLEBALL:
Beginner – New to pickleball or never played and want a better understanding of the basics.
Basic rules (including scoring), Basic Strokes
Drill Clinic – Experience players practice dinks, volleys, smashes, the serve, ground strokes
and foot work.
Students may sign up for more than one session, bring your own paddle or some paddles may be available for use at the site.
AGE LEVEL DAYS TIME DATES LOCATION FEE RES/NR ACTIVITY#
16+ Beginner Tu/Th 6:00pm-7:00pm Jun 05-Jun 28 Manitou Park $37/$56.80 450137-01
16+ Drill clinic Tu/Th 7:00pm-8:00pm Jun 05-Jun 28 Manitou Park $37/$56.80 450138-01
16+ Beginner Tu/Th 6:00pm-7:00pm Jul 10-Aug 2 Manitou Park $37/$56.80 450137-02
16+ Drill clinic Tu/Th 7:00pm-8:00pm Jul 10-Aug 2 Manitou Park $37/$56.80 450138-02
16+ Beginner Tu/Th 6:00pm-7:00pm Aug 7-Aug 30 Manitou Park $37/$56.80 450137-03
16+ Drill clinic Tu/Th 7:00pm-8:00pm Aug 7-Aug 30 Manitou Park $37/$56.80 450138-03
ADULT PICKLEBALL LEAGUE
MANITOU PARK (MIN 8 MAX16) – 4 COURTS
Grab a partner and come play summer league pickleball. Schedule will be a minimum of 8
matches. Teams play 3 game series each night / double header possible 45 minute time limit.
ALL teams advance to playoffs! Playoffs are single elimination; best of 3 series for playoffs
only. Mixed levels will play on Monday or Wednesday and men’s and women’s matches will
be on Fridays. *No matches the week of July 4th. 3.5 players may sign-up on both evenings however priority will be given to teams that are only playing one night.
AGE LEVEL DAYS TIME DATES LOCATION FEE RES/NR ACTIVITY#
16+ Mixed Level 3.0 M 5:30-8:30 Jun 4-Jul 30* Manitou Park $21/31 450139-01
16+ Mixed Level 3.5 M 5:30-8:30 Jun 4-Jul 30* Manitou Park $21/31 450139-02
16+ Mixed Level 3.5 W 5:30-8:30 Jun 6-Aug 1* Manitou Park $21/31 450139-03
16+ Mixed Level 4.0 W 5:30-8:30 Jun 6-Aug 1* Manitou Park $21/31 450139-04
16+ Men’s 3.0/3.5 F 5:30-8:30 Jun 8-Aug 3* Manitou Park $21/31 450139-05
16+ Women’s 3.0/3.5 F 5:30-8:30 Jun 8-Aug 3* Manitou Park $21/31 450139-06
16+ Men’s 3.5/4.0 F 5:30-8:30 Jun 8-Aug 3* Manitou Park $21/31 450139-07
16+ Women’s 3.5 /4.0 F 5:30-8:30 Jun 8-Aug 3* Manitou Park $21/31 450139-08
Ways to Register:
Boise City resident registration begins April 16 and non-residents may begin registering
April 18 *When you register with the City of Boise, the Personal Release Statement on this
page is implied.
1. Online: Visit our website at parks.cityofboise.org/register-for-classes.
2. Mail-In: Fort Boise Community Center, 700 Robbins Rd., Boise ID 83702. Check, or money order. Checks payable to: City of Boise.
3. Walk-In: Fort Boise Community Center, 700 Robbins Rd, Boise ID 83702. Cash, credit/
debit cards, check, or money order.
4. Phone-In: Begins April 16 for Boise City residents only. Non-resident phone-in begins
April 18 (208) 608-7680 or 1-800-377-3529 (TTD/TTY). Credit Cards only.
ACCOMMODATIONS We support the Americans with Disabilities Act and
encourage participation by everyone. If you require special accommodations to participate in our programs or use our recreation facilities, please call 208-608-7680 or 1-800-377-3529 (TTY) or check the appropriate box on your registration form at least two weeks notification to class date is required.
• Partial scholarships are available for youth, seniors and people with disabilities. Call 208-608-7680 for details or download an application form from parks.cityofboise.org.
• You can help ensure all young people in Boise have the same opportunity to participate by adding $1, $5, $10 or more to your registration payment. Donations are tax deductible!
PAYMENT INFORMATION Full payment is required prior to enrollment.
Registrations cannot be accepted from participants with past due balances. Do not mail
cash. Returned checks are subject to a $20.00 handling fee.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
We depend on your enrollment for a successful class! Please plan your schedule carefully.
Classes which do not meet minimum enrollment are subject to cancellation. In the case of a cancellation, please contact FBCC at (208) 608-7680. Refunds are issued:
• In full if the class or program is cancelled.
• Minus a $15.00 processing fee if you cancel at least seven business days before the starting date of the class. Choose from these three options: 1. Transfer to another class 2. Credit your account 3. Receive a refund, allow 3-4 weeks for processing.
Refunds and transfers are not issued when/or:
• Requested less than seven business days before the starting date of the class.
• If the fee paid is less than the $15.00 processing fee.
• For team fees after registration ends.
• For all team sports player fees.
NON-RESIDENT POLICY Boise City residents directly contribute to the
operations of Boise Parks and Recreation Department’s programs and services by payment
of their property taxes. The Fair-Share Policy (Nonresident Fee) allocates an additional fee to nonresident users so that they also contribute, on an equitable basis, to the overall financing of the Department’s operations.
WHO IS A RESIDENT Boise City residents live within the city limits. The boundaries
that the U.S. Post Office uses and those that determine the city limits are not the same. Even though you may have a Boise mailing address, you may not live within the Boise City limits. Questions about residency? Please call customer service staff at 208-608-7680 or 208-608-7650.
* PERSONAL RELEASE STATEMENT When you register for a Recreation
class with the City of Boise, this Personal Release Statement is implied: I understand that
the registered activities and services may have an element of hazard or inherent danger
and I take full responsibility for my actions and physical condition. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the City of Boise and its employees from any liability loss, cost or expense (including attorney’s fees, medical and ambulance costs) that I may incur while participating in the Recreation activities. I give my consent to use any photographs or videotape taken of me in future promotional or marketing materials.